SPCA (HK) Charity Gift Online Store Terms & Conditions:
3. After processing your order with payment, we will ship the goods within the next working day via S.F. Express. For local delivery, it normally takes 1-2 working days.
6. Images of products on this site may not correspond exactly to the product description and are for reference only. The customer shall not be entitled to return a product on the basis that it does not correspond exactly to its online image.
7. All risks in the products shall pass to the customer upon delivery or order pick-up but SPCA (HK) shall retain the title in the Products until full payment has been received.
8. Return Policy
Goods can be returned within 7 days of receipt should they be defective, damaged during delivery, or not in accordance with the order. Returned goods must be in the original packaging along with the invoice or order confirmation email. No return or exchange can be arranged otherwise and thereafter.
9. Personal Data collected will be used to keep you updated about the latest news of the SPCA (HK)’s programmes, events, and animal welfare work. If you do not wish to receive the information, please contact us at .
11. SPCA (HK) shall assume no obligation or liability for any advice or information provided with products displayed on this site and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information.
12. If the performance by SPCA(HK) of its obligations under this online store is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of SPCA(HK)), SPCA(HK) shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
13. SPCA (HK) reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice to customers. The customer is reminded to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order. Once an order is placed, the customer is deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions prevalent at the time.
14. In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the customer and SPCA (HK) agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
16. For more information or enquiries, please contact us by email at or call us on +852 2232 5576.